Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Top of the shops



There is a reason why they call it Topshop you know. And there is a reason why I have been avoiding it since I've been back in London. My sister is in town, so we met up for a shopping trip yesterday - she searching for a leopard print coat, me still on a buying moratorium. But now I want so many things!! The next couple of months is going to be sooo hard.

Note several of them are Kane related. I really didn't like the stuff when I first saw it, but some of the pieces have really grown on me. Need those sweatpants!

'At least I wouldn't skin a Collie to make my backpack!'

1 comment:

  1. i love those sweatpants!!
    and the boots are amazinggg.

    scrawlsandtrash.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails