Monday, August 24, 2009

Viciously, she sleeps

Wow, I have been in London for a few days now and it is completely surreal. In some ways it feels like I never left, and yet my friends have so many stories of the stuff we missed out on :-(
Off to Croatia tomorrow, VERY early but very excited! Hopefully might be able to post from some internet cafe or something, but I'm not getting my hopes up. But of course I will have heaps of fabulous photos to show everyone when I get back!
I am incredibly jetlagged as I write this and have a headache along with occasional sea-sickness (what the?)!


Sorry for the lack of photos but I forgot to take any when I saw all my friends, I was a bit overwhelmed!

1 comment:

  1. ooh london, lucky! hope you have fun :)
    have a safe flight.

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails