Wednesday, August 12, 2009

9 years and counting!


We are not very big on celebrating our anniversary. Most of the time we don’t even remember when it is. But this year, this year would have to be different, right? See, for our visa application I’ve had to collate all the proof of our relationship’s existence, write statements about how we met and what things we have in common, find photographs of us together, and I even found a calendar from the year 2000 to get my dates right. I did all this over the past 4 months. Our anniversary was about 3 weeks ago. And we forgot again. We really do love each other, I swear!!
This pic is one we took on our travels early last year, in Vienna. It was especially good gelato that required documenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails