Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Gestuz Lovin'






This is one of my most favourite wardrobe items at the moment. It is by European label, Gestuz, and just seems to be appropriate for every occasion. It’s very easy to layer and swings from winter to summer effortlessly! I got it from ASOS early this year when it was still winter in London. I just couldn’t get a good photo of me in it, not for want of trying, so this is the ASOS one, obviously. I also like a lot of their other stuff, especially the big batwing sleeve white shirt, but alas I was too slow and it sold out! Hmm, maybe they will read this & send me one as a thank you for the free publicity?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails