Friday, August 14, 2009

Lookbook.nu and Weardrobe.com

As if I didn’t have enough on my plate with blogging, sewing, packing and tying up all the loose ends associated with moving back across the globe, I have joined a couple more fashion sites so I can spend even more time shooting photos to upload onto them! They are both great sites. For Lookbook I had to be invited, so was very excited when one of the lovely ladies from the Sportsgirl forum offered to invite me! Thanks to Demetria, who also has a blog you should check out here. I have only posted one look to each site so far, but if I get a good response I guess I might get into it more! We’ll see…here is my Lookbook page and here is my Weardrobe one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails