Monday, August 17, 2009

Down on the farm…

House-sitting again, which includes quite a few animals to sit as well. I must say, I have been known to be a bit of a prissy princess when it comes to getting my hands dirty, but I have really warmed to having animals in my life! What’s a bit of dirt when you’re having fun, and is it the end of the world if you need to wash you hands a bit more than usual? We took a few photos with Powder Puff the adorable bunny and with a bunch of funny laydee chooks, one of which is called Burt! Some of the photos turned out quite nicely in the setting sunlight, but we couldn’t take any more as we did have to feed them too!!







Headband: Accessorize; Tee: Comic Relief; Cardy: Urban Outfitters; Jeans: Kate Moss for Topshop; Belt: Wes'.

3 comments:

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails