Friday, December 18, 2009

one is never enough

I have been on the lookout lately for some new long chain-necklace-pendant-type-things. I wear them all the time so I think it makes sense to get a couple more so I'm not wearing the same old locket and heart all the time. But the high street ones seem so, generic.

As if by magic, into my inbox today popped a link to the website for One Luv, an Aussie site offering unique jewellery. The Seafarer's collection really caught my eye. Very me. I'm all about things being useful and practical. I certainly don't think I'll be doing any seafaring anytime soon, but I can really see these coming in handy if I get stuck in a blizzard this winter (been snowing this week, I keep my fingers crossed for more!).



1 comment:

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails