Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dyeing to wear






Yes, I couldn't wait to wear my new tie-dye leggings. For some reason, I thought I might get a few negative or at least somewhat puzzled reactions, but I actually had several compliments throughout the day. Always a nice surprise. Meanwhile I got several errands done as well as lunch at the Breakfast Club, an afternoon nap and yummy Indian dinner and drinks with friends.

Trench: Nique from Melbourne; Tee: Something; Skirt: Lipsy; Leggings: Topshop; Cardy: Urban Outfitters, Boots: mega old from home; Headband: Accessorize.

2 comments:

  1. lovely tights... loved how you paired them

    hope you can check out and follow my blog! www.thesocietyofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear me, we do not only both seem to hate Chanel No. 5, but also love tie-dye! Sabine x

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails