Saturday, December 26, 2009

listen to your body tonight, it's gonna treat you right





I don't often post on 'inspiration' like photoshoots and catwalk shows, but this spread in the Guardian magazine (duh, what paper did you think I'd read?) really caught my eye. The photos were not visually that interesting, in fact, the whole point is the simplicity of it all. This is a real-life editorial. Take that bodycon dress you have in your closet, and your favourite chunky knit, and of course you already wear black ankle boots with everything (or is that just me?) and voila! You're ready to leave the house. That's it! Go! I think I may just be able to incorporate this way of dressing into my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails