Sunday, March 28, 2010

wham cam


I saw this billboard on my way to Spitalfields the other day and heaps of people were taking photos, people were even stopping in their cars in the middle of the street to look at this. I wasn't even sure if I got it. I really feel like I should learn more about British politics, but then I figure most British people probably know less than me anyway, so should I really bother? I am not sure if I am allowed to vote in the up-coming election, but as someone who would usually get fined for not voting I am automatically tuned in to all the election stuff going on and starting to wonder/stress about who I should vote for and who might get in. 

So I did a little research (on the poster) and apparently dr.d is a London-based artist who 'doctors' mostly existing advertising to make them into something just a little bit wittier and bit fun. You can check out his work here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails