Tuesday, July 13, 2010

jack on the green

Summer has been pretty awesome so far, as you all know or can at least imagine. Today's clouds actually provided a nice break, as long as the sun comes back of course! I managed to squeeze in a spot of lawn bowls on Saturday for my mate Jade's birthday (she's a Kiwi so I can use the word 'mate' here, usually I never ever ever use that word, especially not for girls). It was an absolute scorcher and I was dripping by the time I even got there, but I had a great time and met a bunch of cool new people, and drank cider out of a tin, quite a novelty for me.







2 comments:

  1. Love this look. So cute for outdoors.

    thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. of all the internets I think you dress the cutest :) just sayin'

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails