Monday, July 26, 2010

black and white town

What could be better than unlimited free Ben and Jerrys??? Well, not much, but imagine if you got to combine the ice cream with music, Pimms, market stalls and Die Hard!!! All great loves of mine. Wes and I went to Sundae on the Common in Clapham, mainly to see Doves play as I've never seen them before. We ate to our hearts' content (my favourite flavour was Raspberry Mango Swirl Sorbet), Doves were great, and then Die Hard was on TV when I got home. Perfect. Or should I say Yippee ki yay!





Dress: Primarni; shirt: Topshop; kicks: Nike; socks: horseys' own.

5 comments:

  1. I love the look of your photos, it's so wonderlandy-ish x__x That probably made no sense but you get what I'm saying!


    Yasmeen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look super cute!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah mclaine, such a way with words and a white chesty bonds...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i missed out on this! i was really gutted. your photos on this blog are amazing! i didnt even realise they were yours on the first post haha i thought it was like a magazine editorial or something!

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails