Saturday, November 6, 2010

love is the new feel awful

Dandy Warhols-Odditorium

Wes and I just had the most perfect day ever. We did so much I think I'm going to have to break it down into a few more manageable bite-sized posts. First, the clothes! I am excited to show you these because it's been ages since I've had any time to take any outfit shots, and it's also the first photos I have of my new haircut. It was cut about three weeks ago, I don't love it because I actually got into a fight with my hairdresser about how I wanted it done! I know, it was a totally surreal experience, I had photos of celebs and everything and she just said 'no'. I said 'actually, yes' but after a bit of back and forth, even when she was halfway through, she still didn't cut it as short as I wanted!


And I've just realised that my hair looks even worse in these pics than usual! D'oh! Must be too clean. Dry shampoo & mousse have been my best friends since the chop. Mumsy is not the look I'm going for.




I have had to wait awhile before I could wear my new parka, as it's been way too hot! I know, it is November and London has been 16 degrees for the past week. Awesome. And weird.

Parka and cardi: Topshop; skirt: H&M; shoes: Office; bag: SU London; headband: Accessorize.

1 comment:

  1. Moni your hair is so cute! Do you keep flicking and swooshing it like you're in a shampoo ad?
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails