Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A little more for little you

The Hives

I never really got the harness trend that went viral on all the fashion blogs last year. S and M creeps me out to be completely honest and the harnesses strayed too far into gimp territory for me. Perhaps I am mentally scarred because I was too young when I saw Pulp Fiction for the first time?? Anyway though, I found a truly beautiful adornment that would allow me to participate in the trend in a more couture, less coutorture kind of way. Clap your eyes on these babies...

Nocturne shoulder jewellery. Can you even begin to imagine the possibilities?? Little bit exxy but maybe a possibility if you have a really generous relative who wants to buy you a Christmas pressie? And they would translate across seasons, so maybe think about the cost per wear ratio too. I can see it with a simple white vest top in summer as well as with a long sleeve black mini dress for winter. I can't get enough of long sleeve mini dresses!!

6 comments:

  1. So amazing! The problem is that I can imagine myself breaking it somehow on first wear haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the price. Maybe next year Ms Moo. I'll send you a really amazing telepathic hug instead. Almost as good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this would be so great for adding to a blazer to make it a little vintagy

    http://tidbitsofaddiction.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is freakin amazing. Taking jewelry to a whole new level!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo! Those are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails