Sunday, June 27, 2010

Malta Malta Malta!

What a huuuge couple of weeks! And I can't help but feel that it's only just the beginning. Having been away for two weeks on two separate holidays I was proud of myself for making it through relatively unscathed after lots and lots of partying and was looking forward to a bit of a rest and getting back to normal life. Then, it hit me. It's summer, there's no such thing as normal life! The sun came out this week and my head is already spinning. Plans are being made to cram as many concerts, parties and events into every waking minute for the next 3 months. I am not going to be getting much rest for awhile, I just can't afford to risk missing any little bit of the summer!

Here are few snaps from the trip to Malta. It's such an interesting place, a real mix of British, Mediterranean and Moorish influences. The capital, Valetta is filled with history, and the people are really proud to tell you about it. The weather is obviously pretty perfect, it was my first dose of summer in a year, and my first ever swim in the Med!










1 comment:

  1. I wanna go!

    ps going to see SATC today. So excited! And I just had HAM on toast. Yaaay!

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails