Sunday, April 11, 2010

you're my high school lover



I forgot to post this last week when we saw Phoenix again! Not as good a set as last time but they are still a great great band. I wore my new vintage denim dress that I bought the other week, and I took all these photos with my iPhone. I actually think they turned out really well, considering you can't zoom or anything (that I know of!).

It's Wes' birthday today! We are having a quiet Sunday though, he will need so much sleep to get over his party last night. All he wanted was to have a burger and beers with his friends, so mission accomplished, and then some :-)






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you've seen Phoenix TWICE!! That third photo is epic.

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails