Monday, September 28, 2009

LFW one and only post







I don't usually blog about Fashion Week - I don't think there's much point when it is covered so extensively by the fashion media, who are actually there. I, on the other hand have never been to a fashion show, and to be honest, I find them a bit overwhelming. Distilling the key themes and looks, well, lets just say I find fashion mags very useful for this purpose.

BUT when I saw these pics from the Fashion East show, I was really excited. After what seems like so many seasons of 'investment pieces' these prints are really inspiring. Whether or not I would actually wear them is to be seen. I know my 20-year-old self would have looooved them!
Oops, forgot to say, these designs are by Holly Fulton!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! thanks for sharing, those pieces are amazing, love the tecchy prints.

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails