Sunday, July 26, 2009

Longing for London, stuck in Style Siberia.


My Wes and I are living in limbo at the moment, trying to get back to London to pick up where we left off. While I am stuck here, feeling a bit starved of fashion and frivolity, I have decided to start this blog to keep up to date with my friends, share things that interest me and have a bit of a style-outlet while I’m sitting around in my comfies all day! I am not very tech-savvy & not much of a photographer, but I’ll give it a go, bear with me!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo makes me miss London too! Hope you and Wes are ok in Australia :)
    Markland xo

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails