Tuesday, July 28, 2009

But my ankles were feeling naked!


I am completely and utterly obsessed with ankle boots and have been for the past year or so. I have bought several pairs, but just can’t seem to find the right mix of manageable heel height, fit around the ankle and the key ingredient, fabulousness. Well, I think I may have found something close to perfect, on Topshop.com. I know I will have to cart them back to London in my already stuffed luggage as soon as next month, but I just couldn’t resist the opportunity. It may never come again! And look! Just look how great they are! I wore them today to the supermarket, I just couldn’t wait. They are going to go with everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails