Saturday, July 2, 2011

l.i.f.e.g.o.e.s.o.n.

Noah and the Whale

 L. I. F. E  G. O. E. S.  O. N.  
You've got more than money and sense my friend
You've got heart, and you're going your own way
L. I. F. E.  G. O. E. S.  O. N.
What you don't have now will come back again
You've got heart, and you're going your own way

Sorry to do such a cornball post but this is for someone very special, you know who you are (probably the only person who still occasionally reads this blog). But just in case, everyone else I'm giving you fair warning to look away now, lest you lose all respect for me and my blog but I do promise I will not be turning this into one of 'those' blogs anytime soon, this a definite one-off, I just couldn't resist..........................................................................................
................................................................................
......................................................
...................................
......
....
..
.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails