Saturday, July 2, 2011

i'm sure i could make you hand fit mine...

Mr Milk - You Am I


On the day when another, much more important Kate got married and Our Kate and Wills are off making friends in Canadia-land, I finally hit paydirt and treated myself to my ultimate Royal Wedding keepsake. Yes, I have mugs, of course, and my friends have the Limited Edition Oyster card (!) but Tatty Devine's modern take on the cameo was the object of my desire.



I am totally going to pass it on to my grandchildren. When they're about 30 and know how to respect their belongings, no sooner, what did you think I would let children touch my things with their greasy dirty hands and their rough disregard for history??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails