Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunny sunday on the thames

Goodbye summer!! You were great this year, I just hope you decide to come back next year, maybe even a little bit early? Don't get me wrong, I kind of like winter, but you're definitely my favourite.

Now, some details...whenever I wear these earrings they feel ridiculously big and I imagine everyone is staring at my ears, but I think they ended up looking good in these shots. I think I am addicted to wearing my hair in a super-high topknot. And if I ever get my sewing machine back from the repair shop (they've had it since March and won't return my calls!) I will definitely have to let down the hems of these jeans so I can wear them with platforms, they are just the perfect style for leg lengthening. 

Jeans: 18th Amendment; Top: H&M; Shoes: Office; Earrings: ASOS.


  1. Your top photo with the left painted behind you, is amazing, the fading focusing around you! So nice!!

  2. very very nice photos!


  3. You live in London? Words can't describe how jealous I am. I am actually gearing up for my first trip to Europe later this month. So excited.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog dear :)


Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails