Sunday, October 10, 2010

sunny sunday on the thames




Goodbye summer!! You were great this year, I just hope you decide to come back next year, maybe even a little bit early? Don't get me wrong, I kind of like winter, but you're definitely my favourite.

Now, some details...whenever I wear these earrings they feel ridiculously big and I imagine everyone is staring at my ears, but I think they ended up looking good in these shots. I think I am addicted to wearing my hair in a super-high topknot. And if I ever get my sewing machine back from the repair shop (they've had it since March and won't return my calls!) I will definitely have to let down the hems of these jeans so I can wear them with platforms, they are just the perfect style for leg lengthening. 




Jeans: 18th Amendment; Top: H&M; Shoes: Office; Earrings: ASOS.

4 comments:

  1. Your top photo with the left painted behind you, is amazing, the fading focusing around you! So nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very very nice photos!

    HTTP://FASHIONUANCE.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live in London? Words can't describe how jealous I am. I am actually gearing up for my first trip to Europe later this month. So excited.

    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog dear :)

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails