Saturday, January 22, 2011

in december drinking horchata

Horchata - Vampire Weekend

A few more piccies from our trip that I liked and wanted to share with you. Did everybody see the Britney episode of Glee which was on UK teevee this week? Loved it! I think it is the best yet. Mostly because it featured my favourite character Brittany, she is hilarious!


I freakin' love these bendy things.



Mmm coffee. Not. This man thought we wanted two coffees when Wes tried to order one for himself. I think coffee is yucky. But I drank this one because the man who made it was really sweet and I didn't want to offend him. It wasn't actually that yucky.


Paella and sangria: my perfect meal.

1 comment:

  1. Cute Post!

    Love the kids park rides :)

    I've started a monthly blog giveaway so please do check out my blog also.

    ReplyDelete

Aww shucks, not only have you visited my blog, but now you're actually going to write something?

Related Posts with Thumbnails